Deadline: December 16, 2021
You are eligible if:
- Run a high-impact business that caters to rural, low-income, or disadvantaged communities in any of these five main sectors; Agriculture, Clean Energy and Climate Solutions, Financial Inclusion, Health, Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, Livelihoods and Future of Work(ers).
- Have a clear for-profit business model with high potential for scale.
- Have an experienced and dedicated promoter team.
- Are looking for funding in the range of USD $100,000 – $1,000,000.
- Have some proof of concept on the ground and are preferably generating revenues.
Applications are open for the Sankalp Africa Awards 2022. The Sankalp Awards is a celebration of outstanding social entrepreneurs and a showcase of innovative and successful businesses globally.
They believe entrepreneurs are the driving force that can transform the unprecedented challenges into a new playing field; to turn the civilization towards a paradigm that balances profits with collective societal good. At this historic crossroads, the Sankalp community shall once again convene in March 2022, to steer and leverage the vast expertise of all the global stakeholders to use this window of opportunity to shape the recovery of our civilization.
With the Sankalp Africa 2022 Awards, they want to recognize the work of those entrepreneurs who have been building a new system, an enabling ecosystem, which provides the right resources and environment for entrepreneurs to thrive and design the new world, a new movement to propel massive collective change, shared and valued by all.
The Sankalp Africa Awards will continue taking applications until 11.59 PM EAT on December 16, 2021.
For more Opportunities Download the OneCareer App;