Deadline: January 10, 2022
To become a Payday ambassador, you need to be bold and creative. Also, these values are needed:
- Passionate about finance, business and technology.
- Must be an active Payday user.
- Not currently an ambassador to any other brand/organization.
- Possess effective time management, organizational, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong community ties at work, school, etc or a strong social media presence.
Applications are open for the Payday Ambassador Program 2022 for Africans. The Payday Ambassador Program provides Africans with the opportunity to serve as liaisons between Payday and their communities.
It’s a great way for Africans all over the globe who currently use and love Payday to earn great rewards by referring their friends and family to Payday. Through the Payday Ambassador Program, you get awesome perks and reward when you tell your friends about Payday.
- Paid internship opportunities: Firsthand consideration for internships and career opportunities at Payday.
- Monthly bonuses: Every ambassador gets a customized referral code that can be used to earn referral bonuses.
- Exciting branded items: Ambassadors will get branded product packs to show off and share with their family and friends.
- Networking: Networking and collaboration with other Payday ambassadors globally.
Applications to the program will close on January 10, 2022. Ambassadors will be selected and announced in January 24, 2022.