Deadline: April 27, 2022
- If you are a developing independent artist who will be distributing official music to YouTube during the Foundry Class of 2022 term (July 2022 – December 2022), then they’d love for you to apply.
- Artists can be considered independent when they drive their careers forward on their own behalf and work with indie labels and distribution partners.
- Artists signed directly to major labels are not eligible for Foundry.
Applications are open for the YouTube Foundry Program 2022. Foundry is YouTube Music’s global artist development program. Foundry serves the independent music community, giving artists access to resources to help them thrive on YouTube and build careers on their own terms.
If you’re an independent artist looking to grow your voice on YouTube, they want to hear from you. YouTube’s mission is to give everyone a voice and show them the world. They believe that everyone deserves to have a voice and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories.
Independent artists selected for Foundry receive:
- Dedicated support from a YouTube partner manager
- Seed funding invested into the development of their channels
- Marketing and promotion opportunities
- Access to new product features and opportunities to provide feedback
Applications from independent artists for the Foundry Class of 2022 are open until April 27, 2022. They hope to inform artists selected for the Class of 2022 by no later than July.
Applicants will be told that their application has been successful via email. If you are not selected for funding, don’t fret! This is an ongoing program, so there will be more opportunities to apply to participate in the program in years to come.