Deadline: February 15, 2023 (Early Bird Registration)
GEB is an entrepreneurship event that invites individuals from all over the globe. Moreover, the candidates participating in the GEB can be:
- Entrepreneurs, students, and professionals from all over the world;
- The applicant must be able to speak and write basic English;
- GEB believes that innovation, ideas, and entrepreneurs can rise from any age group and educational background. Hence, candidates do not necessarily need to have a specific educational experience.
Applications for the 9th Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp 2023 are now open. The 9th Edition of Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp will be held from July 7-10, 2023 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE), the best place to start an entrepreneurial journey.
This edition of Bootcamp is being held in collaboration with the Swiss School of Management and the Global School of Business Management. Initiated in 2017, Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp is designed as the best platform for young entrepreneurs to launch their startups from scratch. GEB mainly focuses on creating new startups along with supporting existing ones. So, whether you are already an entrepreneur or are an aspiring entrepreneur, GEB has something for everyone.
Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp provides a great learning environment for startups where participants from all backgrounds can create, innovate, collaborate and compete in a friendly atmosphere. The Bootcamp also provides a platform for young entrepreneurs to pitch while receiving constructive feedback. Further, GEB connects entrepreneurs with world-class mentors who will guide and help them with the business model or startups.
- Full Scholarships to Study MBA at the Swiss School of Management in Italy or Spain (15,000 Euro Scholarships)
- USD $1,000 Cash Prize
- Free Entry to the 10th Bootcamp in California
- 3 Months Free Mentorship
- Opportunity to get connected with Accelerator, Incubation Centre and Venture Capital
- Seed Funding Opportunities
Why can you not miss the 9th Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp?
- 200+ participants from 40 different countries
- Connecting to accelerators and incubators
- Mentorship from World Class Mentors from reputed institutions around the world
- Being a part of GEBx and sharing the entrepreneurial journey
- Opportunity to get the fund to scale up your startup and innovative ideas
- Teamwork experience
- Opportunity for Collaboration and Cultural Exchange
- Grow your global network
- Partnership opportunities with different startups, corporate houses, and Joint Venture Companies
- Investment opportunity from an international joint venture company Opportunity to expand the startups in different countries in the Franchise
- Participants will get full and partial scholarships during the early bird registration.