Deadline: June 30, 2023
- The enterprise the candidate leads has been in operation for a minimum of two years.
- The enterprise employs a minimum of two full-time, paid employees.
- The candidate’s role if that of a primary decision-maker, i.e. the role you hold is:
- C-Suite (CEO, COO, CTO, CFO etc.)
- Co-Founder/ Founder & C-Suite
- Executive Director
- Candidate is committed full-time to running the enterprise.
- The enterprise the candidate is leading is mission-driven, meaning that the sole objective is not to make a profit but also to have a positive impact on society.
Applications are open for the Global Good Fund Fellowship 2024. The Global Good Fund Fellowship is for innovators, entrepreneurs, and leaders of for-profit and non-profit social impact organizations. This program is for emerging leaders and entrepreneurs with diverse ethnic, religious, economic, geographic, and gender experiences. Ideal entrepreneurs are dedicated to their own self-discovery and development and must hold a full-time leadership position at their social enterprise which has been operational for ideally two to five years.
They are looking for leaders who are scaling their enterprise and are seeking to develop their leadership capacity in tandem with the needs of their organization. Leaders should be eager to be coached, possess a growth mindset, and are excited about personalized mentorship that will drive their businesses and teams to success. Ideal candidates must be able to fully commit to a 12-month hybrid program.
- The enterprise the candidate is leading can be a for-profit, non-profit, or hybrid.
- The enterprise’s scope of work can be international, domestic, or both.
- The enterprise has developed an effective business model and is therefore well positioned (or is able to provide evidence that demonstrates a high level of potential) to scale in the long-term.
- The enterprise is addressing issues in the following sectors: Financial Inclusion, Environment, Education, Economic Mobility and Health. However, they will consider applicants who fall outside of these areas as related to their potential for social impact and systemic change.
- Candidates should not be receiving formal coaching/mentoring support; if they are applying for other fellowships within the same fellowship cycle, make sure it is indicated within your application.
- Phase I: Preliminary Questionnaire: May – June
- A series of short-answer questions that aim to assess the applicant’s alignment with our Fellowship criteria
- The time it takes to complete: 30 minutes approximately
- Phase II: Comprehensive Application: July – August
- A mandatory video submission where we ask you to share your story with us
- 2 recommendation letters
- Financial viability template
- Short answer questions related to these topics:
- Impact measurement
- What your enterprise does and what makes it unique
- Leadership Potential and coachability
- The time it takes to complete: 1-2 hours approximately
- Phase III: Interview: October – November
- A 30-minute video interview
- Candidates are required to invite 1 colleague and/or community member that can attest to their work to their interview
For more information, visit Global Good Fund Fellowship.
Find Opportunities on the OneCareer App