- Open to social enterprises in Nigeria;
- They should be accelerating access to water, sanitation and hygiene.
Applications are open for the Reckitt Fight for Access Accelerator Nigeria 2023. The accelerator will provide training, mentorship, and funding to six social enterprises in water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) in pursuit of the prevention and reduction of diseases such as diarrhea, cholera, and malaria.
Reckitt believes access to high-quality hygiene, health, and nutrition should be a universal right, not a privilege. That’s why they have created the Fight for Access Accelerator, where Reckitt will catalyze innovative social enterprises to help tackle the world’s greatest problems and strive for a fairer society.
By leveraging the power of their people and their commercial acumen, they scale innovative, locally designed approaches that enable access to health and hygiene and create long-term, sustainable impact. By working with social businesses, their investment will live over and over again as the enterprises grow, continuing to create jobs and economic empowerment, enable access and drive positive health outcomes.
- Expert mentorship from Reckitt’s people, specialists in health and hygiene, and a wide range of business functions.
- Seed funding to invest in growth to scale the business and drive positive health outcomes.
- Impact-accelerating boot camps, delivered by expert partners, are tailored to unlock specific barriers to growth.
They will ask you questions about your social business in 7 sections and ask that you provide as much detail as possible. They will only be able to view the responses once you submit, and you can return to previous questions if need be.