The MOPGA Visiting Fellowship Program 2024 is a program designed to support early-career researchers working on climate change issues related to the COPs. The program is open to researchers from all countries, but with a focus on developing countries.
To be eligible for the program, researchers must have a PhD or equivalent degree and be within 10 years of completing their PhD. They must also be working on a research project that is relevant to the thematic areas of the program.
The program offers a number of benefits to successful applicants, including:
- A monthly allowance of 2,500 Euros
- A moving allowance of 500 Euros
- Health insurance
- Travel costs to and from the fellowship location
- Access to research facilities and resources
- The opportunity to network with other researchers and experts
The deadline to apply for the program is December 15, 2023.
The MOPGA Visiting Fellowship Program is a great opportunity for early-career researchers to make a significant contribution to the fight against climate change. The program provides researchers with the resources they need to conduct their research and the opportunity to collaborate with other leading experts in the field.
Here are some examples of research projects that have been supported by the MOPGA Visiting Fellowship Program in the past:
- Development of a new climate model to predict the impact of climate change on agriculture in developing countries.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of different climate change adaptation strategies in developing countries.
- Development of a new renewable energy technology to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
If you are an early-career researcher working on climate change issues related to the COPs, I encourage you to apply for the MOPGA Visiting Fellowship Program 2024. It is a great opportunity to make a difference in the world.